Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Name Change

Just a quick update regarding the name of this blog.  For all you loyal readers, you may have noticed that the title has changed.  It was intended to be "allergictofun.blogspot.com" but that was taken by something lame and out of date.  So I settled upon "allerigictobooze.blogspot.com".  That, however, never sat right with me and wasn't entirely accurate (I'm not allergic to ALL booze, just certain beers).

So I present to you the new, improved, and FINAL title and URL for my blog: beerhatesme.blogspot.com.

I feel this is much closer to my unfortunate alcoholic situation regarding one of my favorite beverages.

That is all, stay tuned for a new entry on a Trader Joe's beer that lured me in and pulled a switcheroo after some research!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...